Thursday, May 28, 2009

Something fun I love

Here is a link to the regal listing for free kids movies this summer:

http://www.regmovies.com/nowshowing/familyfilmfestivalschedule.aspx?state=CA


I usually make it to at least one showing. Last summer I went to Waterhorse, but it got too scary for my one year old. :) But, it was worth a shot. My theatre isn't a Regal, it's a Krikorian, but they have it too, for a buck. So, check your theatre, just to see.

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/cstuessy/Krikorian%20Summer%20Kids%20Series/SanClementeKSFlyer.jpg


I hope I can catch at least Kung Fu Panda, which is a favorite. My daughter loves this movie because Panda's (and puppies) are her favorite animal. I have to limit watching it because I think it's a bit violent for a not-quite 2 year old, but she has learned some pretty cute kung-fu moves. So, a theatre experience would probably be fun, especially with popcorn!

Looks like there are some good ones out this year. I liked The Tale of Desperedux, and still want to see Horton. Hmm, what else to say... oh yeah, and I know this is 'technically' for kids, but I used to go sometimes before having a child. hehe Or you can always borrow a friend's kid or relative to take on a cheap date. :) Makes some great memories with those kiddos who need a little TLC.

No comments: