Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Acts and Ways of God.

I'm currently meditating on being familiar with the ways of God, not just the acts of God... Just listened to a sermon mentioning Moses was familiar with His ways, the Israelites familiar with his acts. This concept has been really helpful with dealing with this recovery/ailment... as God does not heal me in my timing, I can rely on knowing that I know Him and His ways, I can trust who He is because I am familiar with Him, whether or not His acts follow my perceptions/expectations. He is good, He is loving, He is merciful, and in time I will see all that in my life play out whether or not I see it in any given moment of time. I stand on the rock, not the pieces of rock (sand) that shift with the the waves and weather of my circumstances.

No comments: